If you haven’t had a chance to read up on the options available through the Michigan Economic Development Corporation, we want to share some information with you here on the MEDC’s Industry 4.0 Technology Implementation Grant as we say hello to June this week.
Starting June 1, grants of up to $25,000 will be available to cover up to 50% of the cost of eligible I4.0 technologies. If you are a Michigan based small to medium sized manufacturer, this is a great opportunity for you and your team to kickstart that new data project you’ve been eager to implement into your existing systems, or replace what you currently have with technologies that will better streamline your day to day.
As shared by MEDC on their https://www.michiganbusiness.org/industry4-0/grant/, the following Eligibility Guidelines apply:
- Companies must be a manufacturer, as defined by NAICS code
- Proposed project must take place at a Michigan manufacturing facility
- Companies must be classified as a small business by the Small Business Administration: https://www.sba.gov/federal-contracting/contracting-guide/size-standards
- Companies must complete an i4.0 technology assessment prior to award OR provide documentation of an executed strategy for determining which technology to implement
- Companies must be an Essential Member with Automation Alley (Free). For more information visit: https://www.essentialmembership.automationalley.com/
For more information on the Program Elements for the Industry 4.0 Technology Implementation Grant, you can read more here on the application site.
Our team of data gurus are excited to share that Bearex qualifies as an approved i4.0 technology and data integrator. Whether you choose to complete the Technology Assessment or provide documentation of an executed strategy, we are happy to assist all clients in applying for the grant based on an assessment and plan for achieving better data insights and action.
With Bearex as your go-to i4.0 data team, we aim to create a framework for your company that incorporates every crucial data entry while combining with other systems to tell a complete story. That way, you can dare to try on new things while improving your current data systems at work, all without risking your bottom line or exceeding additional cost for implementation. With the foundation of a technology like Bearex, and the support of the MEDC grant, you can focus on creating a culture of accountability and full data visibility. And as another element, the addition of EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to the Bearex solution allows data to not only be accessible to all key players, but makes it that much more efficient to see how to use it in day to day operations.
For more information or to apply for the I4.0 Technology Implementation Grant, click here.
To speak with a member of the Bearex team, you can contact us here. We look forward to connecting with you and seeing all that’s possible when you dive into your data and the opportunities that exist such as the MEDC grant.